Click here for the best hotel deals - HotelsCombined.com

e-book best seller

search hotel

e-book best seller

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lake Singkarak

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The majestic Lake Singkarak (Danau Singkarak) is an enormous crater lake set within a dramatic volcanic landscape. Spread over two districts; Solok and Tanah Datar, the lake is a massive 1000 hectares. It is the widest lake in Sumatra and the second biggest lake on the island, after Lake Toba. A world of silent calm, breathtaking vistas and spectacular views awaits here. Here you can embrace the remote natural beauty that Indonesia is so famous for.

Locally Lake Singkarak is famous for its Bilih fish which is a species of fish that only lives in this lake. This fish is especially unique as it can’t survive anywhere but Lake Singkarak, not even in an aquarium.


Related Posts



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

my baby

my baby

my babys

my babys

my baby

my baby
Copyright © Recreational Trips around the World | Powered by Blogger | Template by Blog Go Blog